- Cheng X, Byrne M, Brown KD, Konopleva MY, Kornblau SM, Bennett RL, May WS. PKR inhibits the DNA damage response, and is associated with poor survival in AML and accelerated leukemia in NHD13 mice. Blood. 2015 Sep 24;126(13):1585-94.
- Byrne M, Bennett RL, Cheng X, May WS. Progressive genomic instability in the Nup98-HoxD13 model of MDS correlates with loss of the PIG-A gene product. Neoplasia. 2014 Aug;16(8):627-33.
- Ai L, Kim WJ, Alpay M, Tang M, Pardo CE, Hatakeyama S, May WS, Kladde MP, Heldermon CD, Siegel EM, Brown KD. TRIM29 suppresses TWIST1 and invasive breast cancer behavior. Cancer Res. 2014 Sep 1;74(17):4875-87.
- Liu X, Bennett RL, Cheng X, Byrne M, Reinhard MK, May WS Jr. PKR regulates proliferation, differentiation, and survival of murine hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. Blood. 2013 Apr 25;121(17):3364-74.
- Bennett RL, Carruthers AL, Hui T, Kerney KR, Liu X, May WS Jr. Increased expression of the dsRNA-activated protein kinase PKR in breast cancer promotes sensitivity to doxorubicin. PLoS One. 2012;7(9):e46040.
- Bennett RL, Pan Y, Christian J, Hui T, May WS Jr. The RAX/PACT-PKR stress response pathway promotes p53 sumoylation and activation, leading to G₁ arrest. Cell Cycle. 2012 Jan 15;11(2):407-17.